- Retention & Career Progression
- Human Resource Rationalization
Right from the industrial age to the modern knowledge-based economies, these two remain and what significantly change are the process, the techniques, the people and the impact.
Backed by research and trend analysis, our tailored solutions for corporates cover these two areas with the aim of having
- forward and outward thinking staff
- proactive rather than reactive team members
- a cultural change that shapes the success of the organisation as opposed to dealing with the symptomatic issues
Our current programs are:
For organisations that recognize their success and future is pegged on the kind of people they have as team members and team leaders
The program is presented in two modules:
For organisations that seek to make employee retention a fun and engaging process by encouraging Intrapreneurship.
We work with closely with David Paul Mavia, a Mindset Teacher, Trainer, Writer and Coach based in Nairobi, Kenya to make this an enriching process that will set your organisation on a path to higher heights.
For organisations that seek to have amicable separations with their staff through Retirement, Mergers, Redundancy Cycles and other unprecedented scenarios